What are the safety precautions for plastic processing?
(1) Develop safe operating procedures for blow molding processing. When an equipment or personal injury accident occurs, one cannot simply blame the carelessness of one person or group. The management department must be foreseeable and prepared for operational safety and respond quickly to unsafe situations. What is more important is to formulate and revise safe operating procedures in a timely manner, and safety procedures must be enforced.
(2) Prevent personal accidental injury. In order to prevent accidental personal injury, safety protective covers should be installed on the transmission parts of all machines; safety doors should be installed on the product demoulding outlet; safety and thermal insulation protective covers should be installed on the heating area of the machine; crushers should be equipped to prevent steel from falling in and prevent operators from There are protective devices inside the machine when reaching into the machine; emergency brake buttons and alarms should be installed on key parts of the equipment; all pressure vessels should undergo regular hydraulic tests, etc.
During blow molding operations, if there are more than two people operating, the division of labor must be clear; when loading and unloading equipment or molds, the power supply and air source should be cut off, and a "maintenance" sign should be hung at the repair area; when large containers are produced, due to mold The cavity has a large volume. In order to prevent the human body from entering the mold cavity, a safety door should be installed. The mold cannot be closed when the door is not closed and people have not left the mold. During blow molding operations, do not perform high-temperature operations such as welding and gas cutting near the machine head. ; When running the cold machine, the operator cannot stand under the machine head to prevent the overheated melt from splashing and injuring people; when performing material crushing operations, do not open the outer cover for maintenance without cutting off the power supply.
(3) Safety protection of the machine. The machine should be equipped with overload protection and safety protection devices.
A simple overload protection device is to install a safety pin on the drive pulley. Once the transmission is abnormal and the safety pin breaks, the machine will stop transmission.
Fixed temperature start-up protection device. Install a constant temperature starter on the blow molding machine. If the blow molding machine does not reach the set heating temperature, the blow molding machine will not start even if the start button is pressed.
Blow molding machine safety and explosion-proof device. The device's explosion-proof diaphragm can withstand a certain range of melt pressure.
The magnetic frame is installed in the hopper of the blow molding machine and uses the magnetic field of the permanent magnet to prevent steel and metal debris from entering the blow molding machine.
Introduction to plastic bucket material classification and advantages
1. PET material
1. PET advantages: Plastic is often used to make plastic bottles, beverage bottles and other products. The plastic mineral water bottles and carbonated drink bottles that people often buy are PET packaging products, which are food-grade safe plastic materials.
2. Safety hazards: PET is only suitable for holding room temperature or cold drinks, and is not suitable for holding overheated food. If the temperature is overheated, the bottle will release toxic substances that may cause cancer. If PET bottles are used for too long, they will automatically release toxic substances. Therefore, throw away plastic beverage bottles immediately after use. Do not use them to hold other foods for a long time to avoid affecting health.
2. PP material PP plastic is one of the most common plastics and can be made into plastic packaging for any product, such as food-specific plastic bags, food plastic boxes, food straws, food plastic parts, etc. It is safe, non-toxic and resistant to low temperatures and It has good high temperature resistance. PP is the only plastic that can be heated in a microwave oven. It has high strength and folding resistance (50,000 times) and will not be damaged when dropped from high altitude at -20°C. PP plastic bag: Polypropylene PP characteristics: hardness is second to OPP, can be stretched (two-way stretching) into a triangle, bottom or side sealing (envelope bag), tube material. The transparency is worse than OPP.
3. HDPE material
1. HDPE plastic, commonly known as high-density polyethylene, has a high service temperature, good hardness, mechanical strength and chemical resistance. It is a non-toxic and safe material and is often used in the production of plastic containers for food. High density low pressure polyethylene is brittle to the touch and is mostly used to make vest bags.
2. Safety hazards: Plastic containers made of HDPE are not easy to clean, so recycling is not recommended. It is best not to heat it in the microwave.
4. LDPE material
1. LDPE Low density polyethylene, commonly known as low-density polyethylene, has a soft hand feel. Products made from it are tasteless, odorless, non-toxic and matte. Commonly used in plastic parts for food, composite films for food packaging, food cling film, plastic packaging for medicine and pharmaceuticals, etc.
2. Safety hazards: LDPE does not have strong heat resistance, and hot melting will usually occur when the temperature exceeds 110°C. For example: Do not wrap food in household food plastic wrap and heat it to avoid the grease in the food easily dissolving harmful substances in the plastic wrap.
5. PS material
1. PS is often used to make bowl-type instant noodle boxes, fast food boxes, disposable food packaging boxes, etc., and has good cold resistance.
2. Safety hazard: PS box cannot be placed in a microwave oven to avoid excessive temperature release of toxic substances. It has poor acid and alkali resistance and is not suitable for holding acidic foods to avoid decomposing carcinogens.
What packaging is needed for exporting dangerous goods?
Dangerous goods refer to substances that endanger human life and property due to combustion, explosion, corrosion, poisoning, radioactive radiation, etc. Dangerous goods have special and strict requirements for packaging, stowage, isolation, loading and unloading, management, transportation conditions and fire and first aid measures. Its safe transportation is closely related to the safety of people's lives and property. Packaging directly affects the safe transportation of dangerous goods, so dangerous goods require stricter packaging.
Regarding the use of packaging for exporting dangerous goods, the state stipulates that enterprises that produce packaging containers for exporting dangerous goods must apply to the inspection and quarantine agency for performance appraisal of packaging containers.
Enterprises that produce and export dangerous goods must apply to the inspection and quarantine agency for identification of packaging containers. Dangerous goods using unidentified packaging containers are not allowed to be exported.
There are three categories of dangerous goods packaging: I, II, and III.
Class I packaging: The goods are highly dangerous and require high packaging strength.
Category II packaging: The goods are of medium risk and require high packaging strength.
Category III packaging: The goods are of low risk and the packaging strength requirements are average.
This standard applies to export dangerous goods packaging with a volume of no more than 450 liters (liquid loading) and a net weight of no more than 400 kilograms (except for packaging of pressure receptacles, radioactive substances and infectious substances)
For Class 3 dangerous goods, the packaging category is determined based on the flash point. The lower the flash point, the more dangerous it is!
PG I: Flash point is less than -18℃
PGII: flash point between -18℃ and 23℃
PGIII: flash point greater than 23℃
1. Packaging requirements for corrosive items: The key to packaging corrosive items is to pay attention to the changes between items and containers.
① For such volatile corrosive items, acid-resistant containers should be used, sealed and stored in wooden boxes.
② Metal containers need to be painted with anti-corrosion paint to block corrosion of corrosive items on the metal containers.
③Do not use glass containers for hydrofluoric acid as it will corrode. Plastic buckets or metal buckets should be used.
2. Packaging requirements for explosive and flammable items:
① The explosion-proof barrel is equipped with a safety valve, which can automatically adjust the deflation when the pressure in the barrel increases.
②Package in plastic barrels and put into iron or wooden boxes
③The weight of explosive items in each barrel cannot exceed 50 kilograms.
3. Packaging requirements for toxic goods: The main requirements for dangerous goods packaging are that they must not be breathable and must be tightly packed.
① For organic pesticide items, use asphalt sacks with tight seams. If packed in plastic bags or asphalt paper bags, the outside should be packed in gunny bags or cloth bags.
② There must be obvious signs of toxic substances.
③ For toxic crystals such as heavy potassium and heavy sodium, they should be packed in sturdy buckets. The mouth of the bucket should be tight and leak-proof, and the wall of the bucket should not be less than 1.2 mm.
It can be seen from the above that there are many types of dangerous goods, including liquids, powders, compressed gases, solids, etc. Each type of packaging method is different. The packaging of dangerous goods varies greatly according to the nature of the object; at the same time Strict and professional regulations are needed in transportation to better avoid and respond to unexpected events.
visit www.jmbucket.com to chose a suitable bucket.
Daily Necessities Packing Buckets and Food Buckets
Daily necessities packing buckets and food buckets are containers used to store and transport various items.
Daily necessities packing buckets are typically used to store and transport household essentials such as cleaning supplies, toiletries, and other household goods. They come in various sizes and materials, such as plastic, metal, or cloth, and can be designed with handles or lids for ease of use.
Food buckets, on the other hand, are specifically designed to store and transport food items. They are often made of food-grade plastic or metal and are designed with airtight lids to keep the food fresh and prevent contamination. Food buckets can be used for a variety of purposes, such as storing grains, flour, sugar, or other dry goods, or for transporting prepared meals or snacks.
Both daily necessities packing buckets and food buckets are useful for organizing and storing items and can be particularly handy for camping trips, picnics, or other outdoor activities. It's important to choose the appropriate type of bucket for the items you plan to store or transport, and to ensure that the bucket is clean and sanitized before use to prevent any contamination.
Diversified food packaging design
So, what kind of workshop conditions can produce food packaging barrels? If the food packaging barrels are made of plastic, they can be produced in a plastic injection molding workshop. This type of workshop typically requires a clean and controlled environment to prevent contamination of the plastic material during the manufacturing process. The workshop should be equipped with injection molding machines, molds, and other necessary equipment, as well as a quality control system to ensure that the finished products meet the required standards for food safety.
High standard dust-free workshop
Regardless of the type of workshop conditions used to produce food packaging barrels, it is important that the manufacturing process complies with relevant food safety regulations and standards to ensure that the finished product is safe for use with food.
Hunan Jieming Plastics Industrial Co., Ltd is a highly professional and reputable manufacturer of food packaging barrels and daily necessities packaging barrels. The company is committed to providing high-quality products that meet the highest standards of safety and hygiene, and to delivering exceptional customer service to clients around the world.
With years of experience in the industry, Hunan Jieming Plastics Industrial Co., Ltd has developed a deep understanding of the unique needs and requirements of its clients in the food and packaging industries. The company has invested in state-of-the-art equipment and technology, as well as a highly skilled team of professionals, to ensure that its products are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and safety.
Hunan Jieming Plastics Industrial Co., Ltd is dedicated to providing its clients with a wide range of packaging solutions that are both practical and aesthetically pleasing. The company's food packaging barrels and daily necessities packaging barrels come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors, and can be customized to meet the specific needs of its clients.
In addition to its commitment to quality and customer service, Hunan Jieming Plastics Industrial Co., Ltd is also dedicated to sustainability and environmental responsibility. The company uses eco-friendly materials and production processes, and is constantly exploring new ways to reduce its environmental impact and contribute to a more sustainable future.
Something You May Want to Know About Our Company
Jieming Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd is a leading Chinese supplier of high-quality paint plastic buckets. With over 20 years of experience in the packaging industry, Jieming Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd has been providing innovative and cost-effective packaging solutions to customers all over the world.
The paint plastic buckets from Jieming Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd are made from high-quality plastic materials that are both durable and lightweight. These buckets are designed to withstand harsh environments and are perfect for storing and transporting various types of paints and coatings. The buckets come in a range of sizes and are available in different colors to suit various customer needs.
One of the key advantages of the paint plastic buckets from Jieming Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd is their versatility. These buckets are not only suitable for storing and transporting paints, but also for other liquids such as chemicals, oils, and cleaning agents. They are also ideal for use in various industries such as automotive, construction, and manufacturing.
At Jieming Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd, quality is of utmost importance. The company has implemented a strict quality control system to ensure that all products meet international standards. Additionally, the company has a team of experienced professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and support.
In conclusion, Jieming Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd is a trusted and reliable supplier of high-quality paint plastic buckets. With their commitment to quality and innovation, customers can trust that they will receive the best packaging solution for their needs.
Recently We Enhance Our Production Capabilities
Hunan Jieming Plastics Industrial Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of plastic buckets in China, has recently invested in a new injection molding machine to further enhance its production capabilities. With this new addition, the company now has a total of 30 automatic injection molding machines, all equipped with robot arms for greater efficiency and precision.
The new injection molding machine is a state-of-the-art model with advanced features that enable it to produce high-quality plastic buckets with minimal waste and downtime. It is also fully automated, which means that it can operate continuously without the need for manual intervention.
In addition to the new injection molding machine, Hunan Jieming Plastics also boasts an impressive array of other equipment, including 60 in-mold labeling injection molding machines, 30 blow molding machines, 25 screen printing machines, and 15 heat transfer machines.
These machines are all designed to work together seamlessly, allowing the company to offer a complete range of plastic bucket production services to its customers.
The company's commitment to investing in the latest and most advanced equipment is driven by its desire to provide the best possible products and services to its customers. By leveraging cutting-edge technology and automation, Hunan Jieming Plastics is able to produce high-quality plastic buckets with fast turnaround times and at competitive prices.
This latest investment in a new injection molding machine is just one example of the company's dedication to continuous improvement and innovation. As the demand for plastic buckets continues to grow, Hunan Jieming Plastics is well-positioned to meet the needs of its customers with the latest technology and equipment.
How to identify the quality problems of plastic products
1. Sense of smell: It smells very light, but there is a slight plastic smell, mostly products of better quality; it smells strongly of plastic, and it is mostly products of slightly lower quality; it smells strongly of plastic and has a pungent smell Most of the taste is poor quality goods.
2. Tactile sense: touch the edge of the product, there is no thorny feeling, the edge is relatively clean, the mold is better, and the flash repair is also better; it feels rough to the touch, and the edge is rough, which means the mold is poor.
3. Vision: Transparent and colorless products look very transparent and free of impurities. Products with better quality (mostly produced from raw pellets) such as fresh-keeping bags, cups, lunch boxes, and fresh-keeping boxes; Products with a lot of impurities are of slightly lower quality (mostly produced from raw powder materials), such as sorting boxes, basins, hangers, and stools.
Most of the opaque products are products with poor quality (most of them are produced with recycled materials, but the recycled materials can be divided into many types, such as the recycled materials produced by the manufacturer's trimming; the defective products returned by the dealer to the manufacturer) such as trash cans and garbage Products such as barrel liners and garbage bags.
How to do the anti-counterfeiting mark on the paint bucket packaging bucket?
In recent years, the home improvement market has continued to develop, the market for household coatings has also continued to grow, and the demand for coatings has also steadily increased. The current popular paint packaging in the market is mainly 18 liters and 20 liters, and the material is mainly PP. There are more and more types of coatings, and the various names are full of tricks. However, there is not much difference in essence. In fact, the coatings of different uses and types should be distinguished on the packaging barrels so that consumers can see at a glance.
However, the Chinese coatings market is a mixed bag, with various brands innovating, and poor-quality coatings have caused great harm to consumers. So how can consumers be able to distinguish the authenticity of paint?
A common anti-counterfeiting method is to add a two-dimensional code to the packaging barrel, but this method is easy to be imitated and cannot play a role in verifying the authenticity of the product. The best way is to print a laser anti-counterfeiting code on the packaging barrel. The coding of each barrel is unique, so that speculators cannot imitate it. At present, Hunan Jieming Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. is the first to use this advanced printing technology in the plastic packaging barrel industry. This is a production enterprise with 20 years of experience in the industry. The product line includes 1-30L various plastic packaging barrels.
How to apply paint packaging design in promotion?
As the saying goes, "Advertising attracts consumers, and terminal packaging moves consumers." Product packaging is a more direct window for consumers to contact home paint brands. Good packaging allows consumers to shine in front of their intimate contact, quickly establish a good impression, and ultimately affect purchase decisions. It can be seen that Autian Planning believes that home paint packaging is a more direct and effective brand promotion method and a more cost-effective way.
1. Special products and special packaging, highlighting their special status
2. Different packages for the same product to achieve different channel pricing
3. Update the packaging of old products to enhance the image and grade
In order to maintain an image of continuous innovation and freshness in a changing market, improving packaging has become a last resort. The introduction of new packaging can reflect product updates and upgrades, and more importantly, can take advantage of this opportunity to enhance the product image grade and price, thereby achieving a dual upgrade of profits and image.